31st Anniversary Sale
Saturday, October 1st, 2022 • Springfield, Missouri
Journagan Ranch of Missouri State University, would like to invite you to be with us October 3, 2020. As we prepare for our 29th sale and celebrate 40 years in the Hereford Business. We think this is one of our best sets of both Females & Bulls. They are raised on fescue and are very adapted to our environment. We pay particular attention to economic relevant traits like feet, structure, teat, udder and fleshing ability. We feel carcass is a trait that the whole Industry should be concerned about. We have 19 years of ultra sound data that has influenced our genetics.
Journagan Ranch/Missouri State University Futurity
• Animals purchased in the 2020 LJR/MSU Sale by Junior Members between the age of 7-21 are eligible to bring back Heifer, Pairs or Bulls. Animal must of been transferred in Junior Members name at day of purchase.
• Show will be held October 1, 2021 at 6:oo p.m. at the Darr Agriculture Center
• Heifers, Cow/Calf and Bulls will show for a Overall Champion
• Each entry will receive $250 Sale Credit
• An Overall Grand Champion and Reserve will be selected with prizes of $1000 and $500 Sale Credit respectively.
Call Carrie Crews at 417-837-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how many head you are bringing or with any questions!
Journagan Ranch/Missouri State University
29th Annual Sale • Springfield, Missouri
19 Lots- Breeding Age Bulls • $72,700 - Average: $3,826
11 Lots- Spring 2020 Bull Calves • $28,000 - Average: $2,545
28 Lots- Cows & Calves • $119,400 - Average: $4,264
17 Lots- Bred Heifers • $43,350 - Average: $2,550
15 Lots- Fall Calving Cows • $41,850 - Average: $2,790
60 Lots- Female Lots • $204,600 - Average: $3,410
90 Lots- $305,300 - Average: $3,392